Our Local Secretaries are volunteers and benefactors who promote QC and QC’s Correspondence Circle within a designated geographic region. We encourage those interested to apply and do not place a hard limit on the number of Local Secretaries allocated to each country or region. Local Secretaries should be paid-up members of QCCC and members of lodges established in a constitution recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England. Being so permits attendance at QC lodge meetings, although regular attendance is not a requirement.
A Local Secretary’s ambassadorial duties are to:
- spread the word about Quatuor Coronati and the QC Correspondence Circle in their region or country, and promote QC/QCCC events, such as our US Conference or UK Symposium;
- contact the relevant Grand, Provincial or District Grand Lodge and ask that they provide a link on their website to www.quatuorcoronati.com , and perhaps a web page giving details of QC and QCCC;
- ask that they place a QCCC entry in their Provincial or GL Yearbook;
- distribute the QC / QCCC 2-Sided Flyer at lodge meetings and at the annual communication;
- contact relevant Masonic research libraries and encourage them to subscribe to AQC;
- print off our QCCC Tri-fold Brochure to display in Masonic Halls and distribute at Lodge meetings;
- print off and distribute our Tri-Fold QC 2018 Conference Brochure and QC Conference Flyer;
- contact research lodges in their area to forge links with QC;
- identify Masonic researchers and encourage them to join QCCC and consider submitting research papers; a number of Local Secretaries also run Facebook and WhatsApp groups, which have proved highly successful;
- assist in arranging appropriate events, including lectures by members of QC, in order to encourage Masonic research; and
- cooperate with other Local Secretaries and the relevant Regional Secretary (see below).
In return, Local Secretaries:
- have the distinction of being an ambassador for QCCC;
- are acknowledged as such in AQC or on the website;
- are entitled to wear a specific (dark blue) QC jewel and lapel pin; and
- assist in advancing a broader knowledge and understanding of freemasonry and masonic history.
The Regional Secretaries provide a link between Local Secretaries – our ambassadors – and QC. They help to organise events specific to their regions, and provide support and guidance.
The current Regional Secretaries are:
UK, Channel Islands and Ireland: Dr Ric Berman UK-Ireland@quatuorcoronati.com
USA and Canada: Dr Brent Morris NorthAmerica@quatuorcoronati.com
Latin America (South America, Central America and Mexico): Emilio Elesbao LatinAmerica@quatuorcoronati.com
The Caribbean: Dr John Wade Caribbean@quatuorcoronati.com
Europe: Dr Andreas Onnerfors Europe@qccircle.org.uk
Australia, NZ, Asia & Rest of World: Please email ROW@qccircle.org.uk
If you have any questions or if you would like to become a Local Secretary, please contact the relevant Regional Secretary for guidance or email Ric Berman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join or Renew your Membership of Q.C.C.C.Join or renew
Make a Donation
Your support will allow us to extend the research material and research services currently provided. Thank you.