Our Local Secretaries are volunteers and benefactors who promote QC and the QC Correspondence Circle within a designated geographic region. We encourage those interested to apply and do not place a hard limit on the number of Local Secs allocated to each country, region or province. Local Secretaries must be paid-up members of QCCC and members of lodges established in a constitution recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England. Being so permits attendance at QC lodge meetings, although regular attendance is not a requirement. The workload is up to each person to determine but, in general, a Local Secretary’s ambassadorial duties are to:
- spread the word about Quatuor Coronati and the QC Correspondence Circle in their region or country, and promote QC/QCCC events such as our Cambridge UK and Alexandria VA Conferences; set a target to recruit at least a couple of new members each year and if you do so easily, set a higher target!
- contact the relevant Grand, Provincial or District Grand Lodge and ask that they provide a link on their website to www.quatuorcoronati.com and provide details of QC and QCCC, and perhaps place a QC/QCCC entry in their Yearbook;
- distribute the QCCC Flyer and Triofold Brochure;
- consider running Facebook and WhatsApp groups;
- arrange seminars or lectures to encourage and promote research; and
- cooperate and share ideas with other Local Secretaries and your Regional Secretary (see below).
Local Secretaries have the distinction of being an ambassador for QCCC; are acknowledged as such in AQC or on the website; are entitled to wear a dark blue ribboned QC jewel and blue lapel pin; and assist in advancing a broader knowledge and understanding of freemasonry and masonic history.
Regional Secretaries provide a link between Local Secretaries – our ambassadors – and QC. They can help organise events and provide support and guidance.
The current Regional Secretaries are:
UK, Channel Islands and Ireland: Dr Ric Berman – UK-Ireland@quatuorcoronati.com
USA and Canada: Adam Kendall – NorthAmerica@quatuorcoronati.com
Latin America (including South America, Central America and Mexico): Emilio Elesbao – LatinAmerica@quatuorcoronati.com
The Caribbean: Dr John Wade – firstname.lastname@example.org
Europe: Dr Andreas Onnerfors – email@example.com
Australia and New Zealand: Please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
India, Asia, Africa & the rest of the world: Please email – ROW@quatuorcoronati.com
If you have any questions or if you would like to become a Local Secretary, please contact the relevant Regional Secretary for guidance or email Ric Berman at email@example.com.
Join or Renew your Membership of Q.C.C.C.Join or renew
Make a Donation
Your support will allow us to extend the research material and research services currently provided. Thank you.