How To Contact Us
- If you wish to become a member of QCCC and receive a copy of AQC, have a query regarding an existing membership subscription, or if you did not receive your copy of AQC, please let us know by emailing our subscription management agents – Warners Group – at QCCC@warnersgroup.co.uk or email@example.com, or call Warners on 01778 392023. Please dial +44 1778 392023 if calling from a non-UK number.
The postal address for cheques and QCCC subscription-related matters is care of our subscription management agents:
The Maltings, West Street, Bourne,
Lincolnshire PE10 9PH
- Papers and material for publication in AQC should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research enquiries and questions regarding Masonic protocol should be forwarded to email@example.com giving your QCCC membership number. Please note that such queries go directly to the Library & Museum of Freemasonry.
- To discuss booking a speaker or for QC Lodge matters, please contact the Lodge Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queries from Local Secretaries should be addressed to the relevant Regional Secretary or to email@example.com
- For any other matter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address below supplying a telephone number and email address
Quatuor Coronati / QC Correspondence Circle Ltd
Ladygrove, Goring Heath
Join or Renew your Membership of Q.C.C.C.Join or renew
Make a Donation
Your support will allow us to extend the research material and research services currently provided. Thank you.