Membership of the Correspondence Circle
What do I get when I join?
- All members, individual and institutional, are sent a copy of Ars Quatuor Coronatorum, the Transactions of Quatuor Coronati Lodge. This is produced towards the end of each calendar year and provides the full text of all papers delivered during the year together with the questions and answers that followed; the Transactions also contains book reviews and shorter articles in one elegant volume.
- Members receive priority booking and discounted entry to conferences and symposia arranged by Quatuor Coronati and QC North America, and enjoy discounts on regalia and books.
- Other benefits include access to the Research Services offered by the Lodge, including assistance with research queries.
- Members who provide an email address are reminded of our regular lodge meetings and can download a soft copy of the Summons and copies or summaries of papers. QCCC members are welcome to attend lodge meetings if they are members of a lodge in a constitution recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England. Those attending QC lodge meetings are warmly welcome to stay for drinks and dinner, which provides an opportunity to meet the speaker and members of the Lodge in a relaxed and informal setting.
- Members are entitled and encouraged to wear the Quatuor Coronati Correspondence Circle breast jewel, tie and lapel pin.
Our membership year runs from 1 December to 30 November the following year. The price of membership varies in line with the cost of mailing out the Transactions. Our current prices are:
USA £40 (or US$60 if paying by cheque)
Rest of the World £43
The countries designated as ‘Europe’ by Royal Mail are listed here.
How to Join or Renew
Online: The easiest way to join or renew is online (simply click here). You can use a credit or debit card. The same subscription form should be used by both institutional and individual subscribers.
If any member experiences difficulties subscribing or renewing, please call our subscription telephone line and the order will be processed manually.
Subscription Telephone Line: Call + 44 (0)1778 392023. Phone lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 6 pm (UK-time).
Post a Cheque: Individual and institutional subscribers can mail a £Sterling or US Dollar cheque (please make out to QCCC Ltd) to QCCC Subscriptions, c/o Warners Group Publications Plc, The Maltings, West Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 9PH UK. Please include your full postal and email address.
How can I check my subscription status and that my address and email are held correctly? How can I amend my address or email? What if I don’t receive AQC?
Please telephone the subscription number above. You will need to quote your name and new membership number issued in May 2017 following the database transfer. Alternatively please email us at QCCC@warnersgroup.co.uk. We will respond as soon as possible.
Those joining at the start of the membership year (each December) or in later months will receive their copy of AQC at the end of the membership year, with the book mailed out in late November.
Join or Renew your Membership of Q.C.C.C.Join or renew
Make a Donation
Your support will allow us to extend the research material and research services currently provided. Thank you.