Membership of the Correspondence Circle
What do I get when I join?
- Members are entitled to a copy of Ars Quatuor Coronatorum, the annual Transactions of Quatuor Coronati Lodge. This is produced towards the end of each calendar year and provides the full text of all papers delivered during the year together with the questions and answers that followed; the Transactions also contains book reviews and shorter articles in one elegant volume.
- In addition, Members receive discounted entry to conferences and symposia arranged by Quatuor Coronati and QC North America, and enjoy discounts on regalia and books.
- Other benefits include access to the Research Services offered by the Lodge, including assistance with research queries.
- Members who provide an email address are notified of our regular lodge meetings and able to obtain a soft copy of the Summons and advance copies or summaries of papers. Members are welcome to attend meetings if they are members of a lodge in a constitution recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England and those attending QC are warmly welcome to stay for drinks and dinner. This provides an opportunity to meet the speaker and members of the Lodge in a relaxed and informal setting.
- Members are entitled and encouraged to wear the Quatuor Coronati Correspondence Circle breast jewel, tie and lapel pin.
Our membership year runs from 1 December to 30 November the following year. The cost of membership varies in line with the cost of mailing out the Transactions. Our current prices are:
Rest of the World £43
The countries designated as ‘Europe’ by Royal Mail are listed here.
How to Join or Renew
Online: The easiest way to join or renew is online (simply click here) using a credit or debit card.
If any member experiences difficulties subscribing or renewing, please call the telephone number below and the order will be processed manually. For our US subscribers, please note that Zip Codes should be entered as digits only.
QCCC is continuing to receive a small number of subscription payments by direct bank transfer rather than via the subscription website / telephone service. Unfortunately, unless an accurate reference number and address is provided, we may be unable to identify you as a subscriber. We would ask that all members please renew via the subscription website or telephone service. This will ensure that we have your correct address and contact details. This does not affect donations to QCCC, which can continue to be made by direct bank transfer.
Telephone Us: Call + 44 (0)1795 414998. Phone lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 6 pm, and Saturday 9.00 am – 1.00 pm (UK-time).
Send a Letter by Mail: You can post a £Sterling cheque (please make out to QCCC Ltd) to QC Correspondence Circle, PO Box 326, Sittingbourne, Kent ME9 8FA, United Kingdom. Please include a postal and email address. Unfortunately we no longer accept US Dollar or Euro cheques due to the high administrative costs involved.
Please note that no matter when you join QCCC, even in November at the end of our membership year, you will receive a copy of that year’s AQC. This is usually mailed out to arrive in December. Those joining for the first time at the start of the membership year in December, or in later months, will receive a copy of AQC at the end of that membership year but will be able to take advantage of the other benefits of membership from the date of joining.
How can I check my subscription status and that my address and email are held correctly? How can I amend my address or email?
If you have your membership number, you can check your current membership status and the address/email we hold on file quickly and easily by clicking here .
For all other Membership and subscription enquiries, including payments and missing deliveries, please telephone the number above or contact us by email at email@example.com. We will respond as soon as possible.
Join or Renew your Membership of Q.C.C.C.Join or renew
Make a Donation
Your support will allow us to extend the research material and research services currently provided. Thank you.