Membership of the Correspondence Circle
What do I get when I join?
- Members of the Correspondence Circle are entitled to a copy of Ars Quatuor Coronatorum, the annual Transactions of Quatuor Coronati Lodge. This is produced towards the end of each calendar year and provides the full text of all papers delivered during the year together with the questions and answers that followed; the Transactions also contains book reviews and shorter articles in one elegant volume.
- Members are offered discounted entry to conferences and symposia arranged by Quatuor Coronati.
- Those who provide an email address receive a Summons to each regular meeting of the Lodge and advance copies of papers. Members are welcome to attend meetings if they are members of a lodge in a constitution recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England. The five regular QC meetings are held on the Second Thursday in November (Installation), Third Thursday in February, Second Thursday in May, Fourth Thursday in June and Second Thursday in September.
- Members attending QC are warmly welcomed to stay for drinks and dinner after each meeting, providing an opportunity to meet the speaker and members of the Lodge in a relaxed and informal setting. Meals can be booked in advance via email@example.com or by telephoning +44 (from outside the UK) (0)1874 665210 or (0)7785 316337. Bookings should be made prior to 4.00pm on the Friday before each meeting.
- CC Members are entitled and encouraged to wear the Quatuor Coronati Correspondence Circle tie, breast jewel and lapel pin.
- New Members receive a bonus back issue of AQC.
Our membership year runs from 1 December to 30 November the following year. The cost of membership varies in line with the cost of mailing out the Transactions. Our current prices are:
Rest of the World £43
The countries designated as ‘Europe’ by Royal Mail are listed here
How to Join
The easiest way to join is online (simply click here) using a credit or debit card.
Or call + 44 (0)1795 414998. (Lines are open Monday to Friday 8 am – 8 pm and Saturday 8 am – 1 pm UK time.)
Alternatively, you can mail a £Sterling cheque (made out to QCCC Ltd) to
QC Correspondence Circle Limited
PO Box 326
Please make certain that you include all your details, including an email address, Unfortunately we no longer accept US Dollar or Euro cheques due to the high administrative costs involved.
How can I check my subscription status?
If you have your membership number, you can check your current status quickly and easily online here.
For all other Membership and subscription enquiries, including payments and missing deliveries, please telephone the number above or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible.