Membership of the Correspondence Circle
What do I get when I join?
- All members, individual and institutional, are sent a copy of Ars Quatuor Coronatorum, the Transactions of Quatuor Coronati Lodge. This is produced towards the end of each calendar year and provides the full text of all papers delivered during the year together with the questions and answers that followed; the Transactions also contains book reviews and shorter articles in one elegant volume.
- Members receive priority booking and discounted entry to conferences and symposia arranged by Quatuor Coronati, and enjoy discounts on regalia and books from our partner suppliers.
- Members have access to the Research Services offered by the Lodge, including assistance with research queries.
- Members who provide an email address receive reminders of our regular lodge meetings and can download a soft copy of the Summons and copies or summaries of papers. QCCC members are welcome to attend lodge meetings if they are members of a lodge in a constitution recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England. Those attending QC lodge meetings are warmly welcome to stay for drinks and dinner, which provides an opportunity to meet the speaker and members of the Lodge in a relaxed and informal setting.
- Members are entitled and encouraged to wear the Quatuor Coronati Correspondence Circle breast jewel, tie and lapel pin.
What does it Cost?
Our membership year runs from 1 December to 30 November the following year. The price of membership varies in line with the cost of mailing out the Transactions. Our prices are unchanged and remain:
USA £40 (or US$60 if paying by cheque)
Rest of the World £43
The countries designated as ‘Europe’ by Royal Mail are listed here.
How do I Join or Renew?
Online: The easiest way to subscribe or renew is online: simply click on the ‘Join or Renew’ button on this page which will take you to our subscription pages. Joining is straightforward. Renewing subscribers should ‘Register’ to set-up their new self-managed account. The registration button is at the top right of the subscription pages. Once you have completed the form you will receive an email to confirm your registration and subscriber number. Please use that information to log in and renew – we have kept the cost unchanged, and please remember to tick the ’email’ option for communications.
We hope that the new subscription site will work smoothly but if you have any difficulty in renewing or subscribing, please let us know by emailing us at QCCC@warnersgroup.co.uk with a copy to email@example.com.
By Phone: You have the option to call our subscription telephone line for your order to be processed manually: please call + 44 (0)1778 392023. Our lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm (UK-time).
Post a Cheque: Individual and institutional subscribers can mail a £Sterling or USD 60 cheque (please make out to QCCC Ltd) to QCCC Subscriptions, c/o Warners Group Publications Plc, The Maltings, West Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 9PH UK. Please include your full postal and email address.
How can I check my subscription status and that my address and email are held correctly? How can I amend my address or email? What if I don’t receive AQC?
The mailing and contact details that we hold can be checked by you and amended online once you have registered for a QCCC online account. You can also telephone the subscription number above (you will need to give your name and membership number). Alternatively please email us at QCCC@warnersgroup.co.uk and we will respond as soon as possible.
No matter when you join, you will receive your copy of AQC the following December/January.
Join or Renew your Membership of Q.C.C.C.Join or renew
Make a Donation
Your support will allow us to extend the research material and research services currently provided. Thank you.