Membership of the Correspondence Circle
What do I get when I join?
Members of the Correspondence Circle are entitled to:
- A copy of Ars Quatuor Coronatorum, the annual Transactions of Quatuor Coronati Lodge. This is produced towards the end of each calendar year and provides the full text of all papers delivered during the year, together with the questions and answers that followed; the Transactions also contains reviews of books and shorter articles in one elegant volume.
- CC Members who provide their email address receive Summonses to the regular meetings of the Lodge and are most welcome to attend if they are Freemasons in a constitution recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England. The five regular meetings of the Lodge are held on the Second Thursday in November (Installation), Third Thursday in February, Second Thursday in May, Fourth Thursday in June and Second Thursday in September.
- CC Members attending Lodge meetings are warmly welcomed to stay for drinks and dinner after each meeting, providing an opportunity to meet the speakers and members of the Lodge in a relaxed and informal setting. Meals can be booked in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning +44 (from outside the UK) (0)1874 665210 or (0)7785 316337. Bookings should be made prior to 4.00pm on the Friday before each meeting.
- CC Members who provide their email address are sent copies of papers in advance of each meeting.
- CC Members are entitled to wear the Quatuor Coronati Correspondence Circle Tie and breast jewel (please order here).
- New CC Members receive a bonus back issue of the Transactions .
The membership year runs from 1 December to 30 November the following year. The cost of membership varies in line with the cost of mailing out the Transactions.
Rest of the World £43
The countries designated as ‘Europe’ by Royal Mail are listed here
How to Join
The easiest way to join is online (simply click here) using a credit or debit card.
Or call + 44 (0)1795 414998.
Lines are open Monday to Friday 8 am – 8 pm and Saturday 8 am – 1 pm UK time.
Alternatively, send a cheque (made out to QCCC Ltd) or our downloadable direct debit form (UK only) to
QC Correspondence Circle Limited
PO Box 326
Please note that US Dollar cheques are no longer accepted due to the high administrative costs involved.
How can I check my subscription status?
If you have your membership number, you can check your current status quickly and easily online here.
For all other Membership and subscription enquiries, including payments and missing deliveries, please telephone the number above or contact us by email at email@example.com.