Membership of the Correspondence Circle
What do I get when I join?
- Upon payment of an annual subscription, Members are entitled to a copy of Ars Quatuor Coronatorum, the annual Transactions of Quatuor Coronati Lodge. This is produced towards the end of each calendar year and provides the full text of all papers delivered during the year together with the questions and answers that followed; the Transactions also contains book reviews and shorter articles in one elegant volume.
- In addition, Members are offered discounted entry to conferences and symposia arranged by Quatuor Coronati and QC North America, and enjoy discounts on regalia and books.
- Other benefits include access to the Research Services offered by the Lodge.
- Members who provide an email address receive a Summons to each regular lodge meeting and, via email, advance copies or summaries of papers. Members are welcome to attend meetings if they are members of a lodge in a constitution recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England, and those attending QC are warmly welcome to stay for drinks and dinner afterwards. This provides an opportunity to meet the speaker and members of the Lodge in a relaxed and informal setting.
- CC Members are entitled and encouraged to wear the Quatuor Coronati Correspondence Circle breast jewel, tie and lapel pin.
Our membership year runs from 1 December to 30 November the following year. The cost of membership varies in line with the cost of mailing out the Transactions. Our current prices are:
Rest of the World £43
(The countries designated as ‘Europe’ by Royal Mail are listed here)
How to Join
The easiest way to join is online (simply click here) using a credit or debit card.
Or call + 44 (0)1795 414998; (phone lines are open Monday to Friday 8 am – 8 pm and Saturday 8 am – 1 pm UK-time.)
Alternatively, you can mail a £Sterling cheque (made out to QCCC Ltd) to
QC Correspondence Circle Limited
PO Box 326
Please make certain that you include all your details, including an email address. Unfortunately we can no longer accept US Dollar or Euro cheques due to the high administrative costs involved.
How can I check my subscription status?
If you have your membership number, you can check your current status quickly and easily online here.
For all other Membership and subscription enquiries, including payments and missing deliveries, please telephone the number above or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible.